Monday, May 2, 2011

Hatiku menangis dengan suara keras ??

I can't really describe what I'm feeling right now, I can't say I'm happy because I surely am not, and I can't say that I'm sad because I don't think I am. I know I am tired, exhausted, not just physically but mentally as well. I guess its just part of life that when you start giving your all to a person, they start taking you for granted and treating you less than what you deserve. Or maybe I'm just being a drama queen. Yeah. I rather keep what I'm feeling all to myself, its not like anyone really gives a shit. Sure, they pretend to care or maybe they're not even care at all, keeps asking you whats wrong but its not like they don't have other things to think about. So let me just keep on doing what I do best, pretend that everything is going on great.

huhu , bt0l kew ejaan inggeris aq mcm nie..
atau ad yg slah nie..
hentam jek dh la..
bru fisrt time kemukakan ayt inggeris = ='
ad0i .. old sch00l r wanie nie..
haha ,
sje jek test nk gne ayt inggeris..
mntk2 bt0l arn aq eja nie. ?


No comments:

Post a Comment